The Day of Victory and the Day of Victims
Bible Reading: Exodus 12:29-36
Today is another historical day in Nigeria when each state in Nigeria will elect the people that will govern them for another four years. It is a day that some people will become a winner while some will become the losers. At the same time some people will be a victim directly or indirectly. Whatever happens today in Nigeria is an history.
Since today is an history of good things for some people, and history of bad things to some, there is need for all of us to pray unto God, ask Him to grant us the good things in this day.
Remember, the same night that God killed all the first born of Egyptians is the same night God delivered the Israelites from the slavery. Exodus 12:29, 42.
The same day that the Egyptians are weeping for their losses, this same day the Israelites are rejoicing and collecting what they like from their enemies – Exodus 12:35-36
The same day the Israelites received the favour of God is the same day the Egyptians received the wrath and destruction from God.
Beloved, today is an history day for you and I, however it depends on the choice we make:
“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;” Deuteronomy 30:15
You must desire to choose life so that you can lives forever. Accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and allow Him to pilot your life all the times. Matthew 11:28-30
1. Father, the miracle that looks impossible, release it upon me in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, in your capability and mighty ability, decorate me with favour that brings confusion to the camp of the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father and my God, divine settlement that will proclaim my victory to glory, let it be my portion in the name of Jesus.
4. My Father and my Lord give me the acceleration that cannot be stopped, in the name of Jesus.
5. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I received the prosperity that is beyond my explanation, in the name of Jesus.
6. By the power in the name of Jesus, I possess the joy that causes sorrow for the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
7. By the grace of God, celebrations that brings sadness to enemies’ camp will happens in my life in the name of Jesus.
8. The supernatural power that will bury my enemies, I received it today in the name of Jesus
9. God Almighty will arise in His mercy and give to me the keys that open unlimited blessing in Jesus name.
10. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I connected to the socket of divine favour in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, every forces and power that want to cause distraction or violence in our nation Nigeria, silence them by the blood of Jesus.
12. Every gathering of wicked people that joined hands together to destroy the peace of Nigeria, Father, scattered and disgrace them in the name of Jesus.
13. By the power in the blood of Jesus, we plead the blood of Jesus to every state, local government, cities, and villages in Nigeria in the name of Jesus.
14. Every evil altar that crying for human blood in Nigeria, by the blood of Jesus, we destroy them in the name of Jesus.
15. Every altar that is fueling killings of the children of God in this nation and worldwide are hereby destroy and consume by fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
16. Every altar working against the progress of Christianity in Nigeria is destroy by fire of God in the name of Jesus.
17. Every satanic agent monitoring the affairs of my life, you are a liar, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. I cover my life, marriage, family and everything I have with the blood of Jesus Christ.