Deliverance From Peer Pressure and Influence
Bible Reading: 2 Kings 12:3-16
We are in generation where different things pressure and influence people. In our Bible reading, we discovered that king Rehoboam foolishly followed the counsel of the young men that were grown up with him. He allowed the peer to pressure him and do evil that contradictory the will of God.
Dear Reader, many youth and elderly man and woman of today allow the peer pressure to lead them astray. They easily surrender themselves to be rule and control by satanic agents because they want to be like others.
Some are influence because their friends are making money without knowing the source. Many are influence as a result of their friends had been married. Numerous are imitating and influence by deceit through worldly entertainment and demonic enjoyment.
As a Christian, the followers of Christ, we have been warned and must be deliver from the peer pressure and influence:
“Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men’s sins: keep thyself pure.” 1 Timothy 5:22
“Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:” Exodus 23:2
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2
“…for the fashion of this world passeth away.” 1 Corinthians 7:31
“Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.” Colossians 2:8
1. Every power assigned to turn my glory to shame, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Everything that must die for me to move forward, go by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every influence and pressure of Herod, Goliath, Cain and Pharaoh that pressurised my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, abd destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Angels of war, pursue those holding what belongs to me and command them to release it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every peer roaring lije lion that has vowed to devour me, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every instrument of wickedness assigned to influence and working against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
8. The seed of the enemy that planted into my marriage or business shall not bear fruit, in the name of Jesus.
9. Satanic garment of wretchedness that manipulate my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any witchcraft power from association that I keep, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every counsel of wicked peer planned to influence me, I am not your candidate, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power withholding my instruments of advancement, die, in the name of Jesus.
13. I shall not be influence by satanic agents in the name of Jesus.
14. Father, delivered me from the forces and power of peer that pressurise and influence my destiny in the name of Jesus.