THE GRACE OF A NEW BEGINNING
Text: Ephesians 2:1-10
Grace is one of the gift God has given to humanity and mostly the Christian. Grace is what sets true Christianity apart from every other religion in the world. You are not only saved by grace, but you also maintain your relationship with God by grace. This means you are healed by grace, delivered by grace, and prospered by grace. Your new beginning started with grace of God, and definitely you can continue your new journey in grace, and inherit things of God through grace.
None of the benefits of salvation comes to you based on your performance, but by the grace of God through faith. Ephesians 2:8. Every deliverance and salvation we experience is by the grace of God. If God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble, that means we don’t get anything from God when we don’t have access to His grace.
You need the grace of God to fulfill your destiny, to accomplish your purpose and to rule your world.
The Killer of Grace
Pride will block any man’s access to grace! Every man’s destiny is a function of how much grace he enjoys from God, not how much strength he has. 1 Peter 5:5, James 4:6
God said: “Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the proudest shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him. Jeremiah 50:31-32
God is against the proud, no grace for him, and he will stumble and fall. So, if you don’t have access to grace, you can’t rise. And if you cannot rise, surely you cannot inherit the spiritual things that God has for you. Never allow pride to rule your life. Disconnect yourself from any forms of pride, and embrace humility.
- Father in your capability of your ability, evacuate the spirit of pride in my life in the name of Jesus
- Every satanic agenda for me to become proud, I destroy it in the name of Jesus.
- Father, empower me with sufficient grace of God in the name of Jesus
- Holy Spirit, I open the door of my heart to you; come in and take up permanent residence in my life in Jesus’ name.
- Anything in my life that will grieve the Holy Spirit, depart now in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me access to unlimited grace in the name of Jesus
- Any besetting sin hindering the move of the Holy Spirit in my life, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.
- O Lord, forgive me where I have rebelled against your Spirit in the name Jesus
- Holy Ghost, fill me with your fire of revival in the name of Jesus
- I challenge every stronghold of sin in my life with the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
- Fire of God, burn to ashes every altar of sin and idolatry in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me your grace to fulfill my destiny in the name of Jesus
- Dear Lord, give me grace to see the fruit of the words that leave my lips in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, help me to be mindful of whether I am releasing words of life or death, and empower me by Your Holy Spirit to only release words of life in the name of Jesus
- Father, I know that without You it would be impossible for me to achieve a new thing, grant me sufficient grace to achieve glorious things this year in the name of Jesus.
- I choose to align myself with heaven’s perspective and be connected with the throne of grace in the name of Jesus.
- As from today henceforth, the prosperity and blessing of God will no longer withhold any good thing from me in the name of Jesus
- Father, by your grace, I will be transformed to the original image you designed for me in the Holy Bible in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus, and by the blood of Jesus, I wipe away every mark of reproach whether physical or spiritual in my life
- By the blood of Jesus, I erase every evil and negative name attached with my life in the of Jesus
- I nullify every negative report ever made about me in the name of Jesus
- I cease to be a picture of failure. I cease to be abased, rejected, forsaken, desolate and downcast.
- I begin to manifest expressly every good thing God has written about me in His plan in the name of Jesus