Covering Your Mistakes is a Great Disaster
Bible Reading: Matthew 27:3-5
“Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? See thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.” Mathew 27:3-5
We are in part three of of this topic, and our focus is Judas Iscariot one of the disciples of Jesus Christ. Judas Iscariot was known as a treasurer among the disciples.
Judas Iscariot was on several occasion covered his mistakes. For instance, during the last passover that Jesus ate with His disciples, it is recorded that Jesus challenged Judas Iscariot for the evil his planned to carryout against his Lord and Master, instead for him (Judas Iscariot) to open up to His master about his weakness that devil is using him, he preferred to cover up. Devil used the weakness of Judas Iscariot to fulfill his devilish agenda in handed over Jesus to the enemies.
Many people are in satanic bondage as result of covering their weakness. Instead to approach the throne of grace in humility and sincerity the reverse is the case. Judas Iscariot went to the priest and have oath with them and handover Jesus his master unto them.
Judas Iscariot cover up his evil deeds, hidden his evil agenda against his master and secretly fulfilled it. Beloved, are you not in the same shoe with Judas Iscariot who hidden his weakness and handover innocent unto the enemies? For how long you will cover your evil deeds with lies? Why do you prefer to continue deceiving your spouse or your parent? No matter how smart you are, Jesus seen you. God sees you and know your hidden agenda. Stop cover up your evil deeds and deadly actions. A day is coming when all deeds will be expose and condemn. Mind you, today is the acceptable day when God want to set you free from the power of sin. Romans 13:11
“For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.” 2 Corinthians 6:2
1. Father, I bow down before the throne of grace, have mercy unto me in the name of Jesus
2. Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, deliver me from the power of sin in the name of Jesus.
3. My Father and my Lord, I am your child, deliver me from falling from grace in the name of Jesus.
4. Failure, hear the word of God, I am not your candidate, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I connected with the throne of grace in the name of Jesus.
6. By fire by the blood of Jesus, I uproot the seeds of evil planted in me in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, deliver me from the forces of evil that pursuing me in doing evil in the name of Jesus.
8. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I am a victorious in the name of Jesus.